27 September is the World Tourism Day and the selected topic by the UNWTO for this special day is Tourism & Green Investments
To celebrate the day and the role of tourism to support and boost green investments, the Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Management (JHTM, ISSCI impact factor 8.3) is providing free access (only during the World Tourism Day 2023) to the following papers discussing issues related to green tourism and hospitality.
On World Tourism Day 2023, UNWTO will place the emphasis on Tourism and Green Investments relating to:
- Investment for People (by investing in education and skills),
- For Planet (by investing in sustainable infrastructure and accelerating green transformation)
- For Prosperity (by investing in innovation, technology and entrepreneurship).
JHTM papers available for free to celebrate the World Tourism Day 2023 relate to the above mentioned topics.
Enjoy our tourism day, enjoy the reading, cite the journal but mainly use the research learnings for making a better and greener tourism!
- Emotional and behavioral responses of consumers toward the indoor environmental quality of green luxury hotels – https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhtm.2023.04.009
- Deconstructing consumers’ low-carbon tourism promotion preference and its consequences: A heuristic-systematic model – https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhtm.2023.08.020
- How does rural tourism experience affect green consumption in terms of memorable rural-based tourism experiences, connectedness to nature and environmental awareness? – https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhtm.2022.12.006
- How do smart tourism experiences affect visitors’ environmentally responsible behavior? Influence analysis of nature-based tourists in Taiwan – https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhtm.2023.02.016
- The theoretical development and research methodology in green hotels research: A systematic literature review https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhtm.2022.05.007
- Greening the workforce to achieve environmental performance in hotel industry: A serial mediation model https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhtm.2020.05.007
- A systems approach to examining the drivers and barriers of renewable energy technology adoption in the hotel sector in Queensland, Australiahttps://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhtm.2020.01.001
- Building resilience and sustainable HRM in the visitor economy: An uneasy relationship https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1447677023000736?via%3Dihub
- Effects of green human resource management on green innovation through green human capital, environmental knowledge, and managerial environmental concern https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1447677022001139?via%3Dihub
- Uniting ecological belief and social conformity in green events https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1447677022001589?via%3Dihub
- Become an environmentally responsible customer by choosing low-carbon footprint products at restaurants: Integrating the elaboration likelihood model (ELM) and the theory of planned behavior (TPB) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1447677022001437?via%3Dihub