The Mid-Career Academic (MCA) workshop is held every two years immediately prior to the annual conference. The workshop provides MCAs (at least five years a post-PhD completion and have a non-entry-level teaching and/or research position) with strategic and practical advice on academic career development through one-to-one mentoring sessions and panel discussions with CAUTHE fellows and senior professors.
Past MCA workshops
- 2022 Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia 2022 Report
- 2020 Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand 2020 Program
- 2018 University of Newcastle, Australia 2018 Program | Ritchie B. Research Impact | Harris, Wilson. Organisational Citizenship | Hardy A. Tourism Tracer
- 2016 Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, Sydney 2016 Program
- 2014 University of Queensland, Brisbane 2014 Flyer
- 2013 Lincoln University, New Zealand 2013 Flyer