CAUTHE is working hard to support members with opportunities for online networking and collaboration, and discounted or free activities for current members!
Please find below a range of short member testimonial videos.
Your individual membership fees directly help to support CAUTHE to provide these and other services
- The CAUTHE 2022 Conference and PhD/ECR and MCA workshops (from 7-9 Feb 2022)
- PhD and ECR Mentoring programme
- PhD and ECR conference bursaries
- Carer support to assist members with caring commitments or care requirements
- Provision of member news emails and the biannual newsletter
- Advocacy and provision of communication channels to share issues and promote events and information
- Access to the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Publication of a second Springer TH&E Case Studies book with prizes and awards
- Support for Iso-CHATS with access to links to recordings
- Access to past Conference Proceedings
- Management of the TH&E Standards project
- Co-ordination of Special Interest Groups
- Facilitation of conference best papers and Fellows Awards
- Support for PhD students and ECRs through conference bursaries and targeted events
- Cash prizes and more for the 2021 Best JHTM PhD paper award
Our GOAL for 2021 is that ALL memberships are renewed for the coming year.
CAUTHE exists for its members and needs your support to continue to be your professional association.