CAUTHE is working hard to support members with opportunities for online networking and collaboration. The following activities are discounted or free for current members!
- PhD Virtual Wednesday Workshops presentation opportunities for current student members
- 2020 HDR Scholar Joint virtual activities with ANZALS at ‘SMAANZ week’ (Wed 2 Nov)
- The Online CAUTHE 2021 Conference and PhD/ECR activities (from 8 Feb 2021)
Your individual membership fees directly help to support CAUTHE these and other services
- Provision of member news emails and the biannual newsletter
- Advocacy and provision of communication channels to share issues and promote events and information
- Access to the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Publication of a Springer TH&E Case Studies book
- Supporting Iso-CHATS with provision of links to recordings
- Access to past Conference Proceedings
- Management of the TH&E Standards project
- Co-ordination of Special Interest Groups
- Carer support to assist members with caring commitments or care requirements
- Facilitation of conference best papers and Fellows Awards
- Support for PhD students and ECRs through conference bursaries and targeted events
- Cash prizes and more for the 2020 Best JHTM PhD paper award
Our GOAL for 2020 is that ALL memberships are renewed for the coming year.
We are excited to release a range of short member testimonial videos.
CAUTHE exists for its members and needs your support to continue to be your professional association.