Virtual special issue: Critical issues of sustainability in tourism: supply and demand perspectives
March 21, 2019
The Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management is pleased to announce the publication of a special issue on Critical issues of sustainability in tourism: supply and demand perspectives.
This special issue contributes to the ongoing debate about sustainability in tourism by compiling papers published in JHTM that advance research in tourism sustainability. The compiled papers provide a holistic approach to tourism sustainability, which include:
- international findings from various countries
- theoretical underpinning and practical evidence
- evidence from micro-company and macro-destination level tourism operators
- a multi-dimensional understanding (environmental, socio-cultural, psychological and economic)
- perspectives which represent both tourism supply and demand
The articles will be open for three months.