The CAUTHE 2021 Scientific Committee welcomes full and working research papers on several different topics relating to this year’s theme Transformations in Uncertain Times: Future perfect in tourism, hospitality and events.
**Working paper deadline: extended to 15 November 2020
Given the diversity and multi-dimensional nature of transformation in our industries, papers can focus on a broad range of topics relating to (but not limited to) the following research tracks:
- Critical Approaches
- Destination Management, Development and Policy
- Education and Training
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Ethics, Justice and Sustainability
- Events, Festivals and MICE
- Experiences Human Resource Management
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Risk, Crisis and Recovery
- Service Operations Management
- Special Interest Tourism
- Tourism Geographies and Tourism Economics
- Tourism Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
For more information including track descriptions, submission guidelines, presentation and publication opportunities see CALL FOR PAPERS.
Full Paper submission: 1 October 2020
Working paper submission: 31 October 2020 **Extended to 15 November 2020**
Please follow the ONLINE CAUTHE 2021 CONFERENCE page for updates.
We look forward to receiving your papers.
Professor Marianna Sigala
Chair Scientific Committee