Student membership is available to a person who is a vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate student, not in full-time employment, and who is enrolled in tourism, hospitality, events or related field.
A person who is a vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled in tourism, hospitality, events or related field, who is not in full-time employment.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities
- Discounted rate for the annual CAUTHE conference and free (or reduced) registration for the mid-year meeting, symposia, and other workshops
- PhD Virtual Wednesday Workshops free presentation opportunity for current student members
- Free online access to the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management edited by Professor Marianna Sigala
- Listing on the CAUTHE website memberlist
- Access to Members’ Only documents including past conference proceedings
- Up to date information via the biannual newsletter and regular email listserve
- Access to the email list and/or other communication channels to dialogue issues and promote events and information relating to tourism, hospitality and events education and research
- Eligibility to apply for PhD Scholar conference bursaries (for individuals at Chapter member organisations)
- Eligibility to apply for Carer Support for the annual conference
- Membership of Special Interest Groups
- Reciprocal ANZALS, SMAANZ and TEFI member benefits through Memorandum of Understanding
- Discounts on books and journals from CAUTHE’s sponsors
- Member voting rights