Chapter membership is available to an institution in Australia and New Zealand which is involved in tourism, hospitality and/or events education and research at bachelor level or above. Each Chapter is allowed to nominate a member of the Chapter to the position of Director to the Board of Directors of CAUTHE.
New applicants for Chapter membership should contact CAUTHE secretariat.
An institution in Australia or New Zealand which is involved in the teaching, research or administration of tourism, hospitality and/or events at bachelor level or above.
- Institutional listing on CAUTHE website
- Membership of national advocacy and voice for tourism, hospitality and events education and research
- Use of the email list and/or social media channels (as per CAUTHE’s communications policy) to share issues and promote related events and information
- Up to date information via the biannual newsletter and regular member emails
- Eligibility to host the Annual Conference and showcase host institutional programs
- Access to Members’ Only documents including past conference proceedings
- Free online access to the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management edited by Professor Marianna Sigala
- Eligibility for individual members to apply for the annual PhD Scholar and Early Career Researcher conference bursaries
- Participation (at no charge or discounted rates) at the annual Chapter Directors’ breakfast, Mid-year meeting and other workshops
- Participation in TH&E Standards workshops
- Board of Director voting rights
AU$400 per year