Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management
The Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management (JHTM) is CAUTHE’s official journal. The journal is committed to a broad range of topics including tourism and travel management, leisure and recreation studies and event management. It contains both theoretical and applied research papers, and encourages the submission of the results of collaborative research undertaken between academia and industry.
The Editor-in-Chief is Professor Marg Deery and Assistant Editors Professor Tom Baum (University of Strathclyde) and Dr Judith Mair (Monash University). Click here to see the full Editorial Board.
Published by Elsevier, JHTM is a 12-month delayed Open Access (OA) subscription-based journal. The journal is available free of charge to current CAUTHE Associate and Student members online at Account Login.
If you are having trouble accessing the journal please contact us.
Past conference proceedings
Past conference proceedings are available for purchase though the online shop.
Full text papers from past CAUTHE conferences are available on the Informit (RMIT publishing) Business Collection, available through all Australian and some international University library databases. Informit provides access to full content from a range of journals, monographs and books, conference proceedings, research papers and reference materials.
Informit is available in every major research library across Australia and New Zealand and many international, including the majority of US, university libraries.
Log in to the Informit database Business Collection through your university library website to access the following past conference proceedings:
- CAUTHE 2013: Tourism and Global Change: On the Edge of Something Big
- CAUTHE 2012: The new golden age of tourism and hospitality; Volume 1 Full papers
- CAUTHE 2012: The new golden age of tourism and hospitality; Volume 2 Working papers
- CAUTHE 2011: Tourism: Creating a Brilliant Blend
- CAUTHE 2010: Tourism and Hospitality: Challenge the Limits
- CAUTHE 2009: See Change: Tourism & Hospitality in a Dynamic World
- CAUTHE 2008: Tourism and Hospitality Research, Training and Practice; “Where the ‘Bloody Hell’ Are We?”
- CAUTHE 2007: Tourism – Past Achievements, Future Challenges
- CAUTHE 2006: To the City and Beyond
- CAUTHE 2005: Sharing Tourism Knowledge
- CAUTHE 2004: Creating Tourism Knowledge
- CAUTHE 2003: Riding the Wave of Tourism and Hospitality Research
- CAUTHE 2002: Tourism and Hospitality on the Edge
- CAUTHE 2001: Capitalising on Research
- CAUTHE 2000: Peak Performance in Tourism and Hospitality Research
- CAUTHE 1999: Delighting the Senses
- CAUTHE 1998: Progress in tourism and hospitality research
- CAUTHE 1997: Tourism research: Building a better industry
- CAUTHE 1996: Tourism and Hospitality Research
- CAUTHE 1995: Proceedings of the National Tourism and Hospitality Conference
- CAUTHE 1994: Tourism Research and Education in Australia
- CAUTHE 1993: Building a Research Base in Tourism
Past CAUTHE conference proceeding content is indexed in the CIRET (Centre International de Recherches et d’Etudes Touristiques) directory. CIRET provides a worldwide directory of academic institutions and individual researchers who specialise in tourism, leisure, outdoor recreation and hospitality industry.
CAUTHE members are able to access free of charge a selection of the international literature by theme(s) and (or) country. You are invited to contact CIRET at email@example.com. You will receive in return by email the selected references of the documents from the CIRET library.