Call for Abstracts: CBTS 2022
October 11, 2022
30 November – 2 December 2022
Tourism and Consumer Behaviour in a World of Disruption
TOMTE-The Competence Centre in Tourism Management and Tourism Economics, Faculty of Economics and Management, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano (Italy) and Breda University of Applied Sciences (The Netherlands) proudly announce the 15th annual Consumer Behaviour in Tourism Symposium (CBTS). It will take place at Breda University of Applied Sciences from 30 November to 2 December 2022.
As in the previous 14 editions, CBTS 2022 will provide yet another opportunity for tourism researchers and practitioners from all over the world to exchange scientific ideas and results and discuss new and emerging directions in research and practice in the field.
While CBTS has been held online for the last two years, we are pleased to be able to offer CBTS 2022 as a face-to-face event in Breda (the Netherlands) this year.
CBTS 2022 offers:
- Keynotes – by renowned international speakers
- Workshops - on topics such as research methodology
- Doctoral colloquium – for PhD students to present their work
- Paper presentations – with peer-reviewed contributions
- Best Paper Awards - offered by Journal of Vacation Marketing, and International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Industry speakers – on how the industry is facing up to the changes and challenges
The scientific committee will welcome theoretical or applied research contributions in the form of structured abstracts on a variety of topics. For more detailed information on thematic areas and opportunities to participate, present, publish, and to meet our keynote speakers, please visit Consumer Behaviour in Tourism Symposium.
Please upload your submitted abstract(s) via the Easychair conference management system by 31 October 2022
We look forward to receiving your contributions to CBTS 2022.
The Scientific Committee of CBTS 2022