CAUTHE 2017 conference: Time for big ideas? Re-thinking the field for tomorrow
Dunedin, New Zealand, 7-10 February 2017, including the PhD & ECR workshop on 7 February.
The Organising Committee welcomes submissions, via a number of sub-themes:
- The future of tourism, hospitality and events
- Emerging technologies
- Ethics, morality, justice, equality
- Well-being, wellness, quality of life
- Cross cultural and indigenous perspectives
- New markets and destinations
- Changing consumers
- Employment and the workforce in tourism, hospitality and events
- Critical approaches in the field
- Innovation and methodological advances
- Other topics that relate to the conference theme
Confirmed keynote speakers
- Professor Emerita Pauline Sheldon, School of Travel Industry Management, The University of Hawaii
- Professor Brian King, Associate Dean (Executive Education and Partnership), School of Hotel and Tourism Management, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Ms Lesley Immink, Chief Executive, Tourism Export Council New Zealand
Full paper submissions: 17 October 2016
Working paper submissions: 31 October 2016
Submit all papers to: [email protected]
Further details on the conference theme and on paper submission can be found at the conference call for papers.
See you at the University of Otago in February!
Dr Sebastian Filep