We have been working as hard, as you finalise your papers, to release the submission platform for CAUTHE 2021 Conference.
PAPER SUBMISSION AND WEBSITE
The CAUTHE 2021 Conference Online website AND paper management system are now open and you can submit your full and/or working papers via the link below.
We sincerely apologise for the delay in opening the portal and have extended the submission deadline for Full Papers to 15 October 2020. We hope that this is sufficient time to finalise your manuscripts, but please do submit your full papers now if they are ready.
CAUTHE 2021 Conference Online is going to be a GREAT and MAJOR event, that lacks nothing from the traditional event.
In fact, it is going to be richer, more international, very interactive and as always an educational, social and fun event for anyone to attend. There are plenty of opportunities to learn from industry professionals and research leaders, network with existing and new scholars, deepen existing while also make new friendships and collaborations.
It is my pleasure to disclosure only some of the major features and highlights of the conference:
- Keynote Speaker: Prof Ray Fisk, founder of SERVSIG and ServCollab
- An industry – academic discussion panel: focusing on destination management in the post COVID-19 era featuring with 4 DMO managers from leading destinations, a professional and academic expert to comment on presentation
- An industry – academic discussion panel focusing on the micro-management issues for tourism related companies in the post COVID-19 era: CEOs from leading organisations including SeaLink (the only tourism company in Australia that has managed to maintain profitability even during COVID-19), the Adelaide Fringe Festival, TripAdvisor and many others
- PhD and ECR workshop and activities
- Meet the Editors Session – 6 editors of top ranked journals confirmed already
- A special issue of the JHTM (SSCI 3.415) based on selected conference papers
- Social activities including: an online performance from Adelaide Festival Theatre and an online cooking class by Sprout (internationally known cooking school led by two famous master chefs)
- A “virtual conference gala”: dress up as we are all going to the Sydney Opera House. An opportunity to make a back of the house virtual tour and listen to expert talking about the virtualisation of their offerings
….and many more
Who wants to miss CAUTHE 2021 Conference Online?
Speed up your writing and submit your manuscripts. The submission platform is now open and it will close on:
- 15 October 2020 for Full papers
- 31 October 2020 for Working papers
Do not miss the paper submission deadlines and the opportunity to contribute and participate in this great event.
For more information please follow the CAUTHE 2021 Conference Online website.
Looking forward to welcoming many of you online.
Prof Marianna Sigala
Chair Scientific Committee
CAUTHE 2021 CONFERENCE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
Please like our pages so you keep updated with news, speaker profiles, panel sessions, social activities and more. Feel free to share posts with your friends using the hashtag #CAUTHE2021 and @cauthe2021.