CAUTHE is pleased to invite PhD Scholars and Early Career Researchers (ECR’s) who completed a PhD within the past five years are invited to attend the annual Bill Faulkner PhD & ECR workshop to be held immediately prior to the CAUTHE 2016 conference on Monday 8 February 2016.
The theme is Breaking through the Barriers. The aim of the workshop is to enable PhD scholars and ECRs to discuss relevant issues and seek feedback from experienced academics from around the world. The workshop will provide opportunities for further development of research, teaching and service to help emerging scholars in achieving their academic goals.
The workshop will be held at the BMIHMS Sydney Campus, 540 George Street, and will finish with the networking drinks and a light dinner where attendees will join conference delegate that arrive on Monday.
The program will include:
- Preliminary session identifying the major barriers and offering solutions for PHD students and Early Career Researchers.
- Small group mentoring and discussions with Senior Academics.
- A panel discussion on the changing landscape, making the right choices and breaking the barriers.
For more information please click here for the PhD & ECR Workshop Flyer.
- $50 if attending the conference
- $100 if not attending the conference
Registration Closes: 15 January 2016
For further information about the PhD/ECR workshop please contact PhD/ECR Coordinator Dr Rajka Presbury