Affiliate membership is available to an organisation which is affiliated with hospitality, tourism, events or related fields.
An organisation which is affiliated with hospitality, tourism, events and related fields both within Australia, New Zealand and internationally. For example, an institution outside Australia and New Zealand, an industry body, a tourism or events organisation, a hospitality establishment or a publisher.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities
- Organisational listing on CAUTHE website
- Up to date information via the biannual newsletter and regular member emails
- Use of the email list and/or social media channels (as per CAUTHE’s communications policy) to share issues and promote related events and information
- Membership of national advocacy and voice for tourism, hospitality and events education and research
- Participation (at no charge or discounted rates) at the Mid-year meeting, Special Interest Group and other workshops
- Participation in TH&E Standards workshops
- Free online access to the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management edited by Professor Marianna Sigala
- Access to Members’ Only documents including past conference proceedings
- Eligibility for individual members to apply for the annual PhD Scholar and Early Career Researcher conference bursaries
AU$350 per year +$35 GST (from 1-Jan-2024)