Notice is given that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of CAUTHE will be held at 13:00 (AEDT) on Friday 11 February 2022 online, following the CAUTHE 2022 Hybrid Conference.
Reports will be available below by 4-Feb-2022.
Agenda and papers
- 2022 CAUTHE Annual General Meeting agenda
- 2021 CAUTHE Annual General Meeting minutes
- Treasurer’s report year ending 2021
- Membership report
- Special Interest Group report
- Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management report
- Fellows’ report
The AGM will be followed at 14:00 (AEDT) by the Chapter Director catch up and voting of the 2022 Executive committee office-bearer positions. Nominations close on Friday 4 February.