This special issue contributes to the ongoing debate about sustainability in tourism by compiling papers published in JHTM that advance research in tourism sustainability. The compiled papers provide a holistic approach to tourism sustainability, which include:
- international findings from various countries
- theoretical underpinning and practical evidence
- evidence from micro-company and macro-destination level tourism operators
- a multi-dimensional understanding (environmental, socio-cultural, psychological and economic)
- perspectives which represent both tourism supply and demand
The articles will be open for three months.