The following principles will be applied for CAUTHE’s engagement in discussions with kindred associations about collaboration:
- That CAUTHE encourages discussion with kindred organisations about collaboration, and views this as a natural evolution of member interests and an opportunity to add value to CAUTHE members.
- That CAUTHE maintains its integrity as the leading peak interest and advocacy group in tourism and hospitality education in Australia and New Zealand.
- That CAUTHE, as a strong, dynamic and financially secure organisation, protects this position within any potential collaboration.
- That in all future collaboration with kindred associations, the objectives, mission and values of CAUTHE, as defined in its constitution and strategic plan, are given weight.
- That in its decision-making, CAUTHE ensures that any form of collaboration with kindred associations adds to its long-term viability.