The future of CAUTHE and the annual conferences
At the mid-year meeting in Melbourne in July, important questions concerning the future of CAUTHE as an organisation were raised. The Executive is considering proposing changes to the CAUTHE constitution to allow non-university providers of higher education at Bachelor’s level to become Chapter members. CAUTHE has a long association with the university sector, however, as the higher education landscape changes, it is important that CAUTHE continues to be a voice to represent the whole tourism, hospitality and events education sector.
Read more in the September 2014 CAUTHE newsletter.
- CAUTHE 2015 conference update – page 2
- What the CAUTHE conference means to me – page 2
- Future of CAUTHE and the annual conferences – page 3
- PhD and ECR bursaries – page 4
- PhD and ECR workshop – page 5
- Kindred associations – page 6
- Special interest groups – page 7