The award is open to papers which are presented as visual presentations or posters at the annual conference. The posters are judged by a sub-committee of the Conference Committee during the visual presentation session.
- Dr Kim Williams, William Angliss Institute, Wine tourism in South Africa: a snapshot of human resource practices of cellar door management
- Dr Emma Stewart, Johannes Welling, Stephen Espiner and Dr Jude Wilson, Lincoln University, Comparing motives of glacier tourists to Westland Tai Poutini National Park, New Zealand and Vatnajökull National Park, Iceland
2016 Sandra Clark, Kenvale College, Australia for the poster titled Cafes, Cosmopolitanism and Red Tape
2015 Margarida Novais, Lisa Ruhanen and Charles Arcodia for the poster titled Tourism Destination Competitiveness: Proposing a Framework for Measurement
- Peter Knox, Griffith University, An exploratory study of dental tourism providers in Phuket
Highly Commended Poster
- Johanudin Bin Lahap, Barry O’Mahony, & John Dalrymple, Developing a service delivery improvement model for the Malaysian hotel sector
- Stan Tawa, Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology, NZ, Investigating the Culinary Authenticity of Hangi
Highly Commended Posters
- Kim Williams and Jennifer Laing, La Trobe University, Fashion, The Synergy Between Millinery and Horse Racing
- Paul Hamilton, Christchurch Polytech Institute of Technology, Margarine Sculptures: Historical Oddity or an Awesome Way of adding Value to the Customer Dining Experience
- Emma Stewart, Jackie Dawson and Margaret Johnston, Lincoln University, Putting Research Into Action to Manage Risks and Opportunities Associated with Cruise Tourism in Arctic Canada
2012 Uraiporn Kattiyapornpong, University of Wollongong, Was I born to shop? A comparison between Korean and Australia Tourists in Thailand, co-authored with Kenneth E Miller, University of Technology, Sydney.