Associate membership is available to a person who lectures, conducts research or scholarship or is involved in administration or otherwise in tourism, hospitality, events or related field.
A person who is an academic, manager, professional, administrator, teacher, student or employed in a hospitality, tourism, events or related field.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities
- Discounted rate ($110) for the annual CAUTHE conference and free (or reduced) registration for the mid-year meeting, symposia, and other workshops
- Free online access to the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management edited by Professor Marg Deery
- Listing on the CAUTHE memberlist
- Access to Members’ Only documents including past conference proceedings
- Up to date information via the biannual newsletter and regular email listserve
- Access to the email list to dialogue issues and promote events and information relating to tourism, hospitality and events education and research
- Eligibility to apply for Early Career Researcher (ECR) conference bursaries (for individuals at Chapter member organisations)
- Membership of Special Interest Groups
- Reciprocal ANZALS and SMAANZ member benefits through Memorandum of Understanding
- Discounts on books and journals from CAUTHE’s sponsors
- Member voting rights
AU$110 per year