The CAUTHE Mid-year meeting, PhD Scholar event and TH&E standards calibration and peer-review workshop will be hosted by Griffith University at the Gold Coast campus.
Date: Friday 4 August
Venue: G42 Level 4 Function Room, Griffith University, Parklands Dr, Southport, Queensland
- 9:30-12:00pm CAUTHE Mid-year meeting
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch
- PhD Scholar workshop and networking event (G42 Level 4 Function Room)
- Meeting the Standard: calibration and peer-review workshop (G11_3.62 Learning Commons, Seminar Room)
Presented by Dr Paul Whitelaw (William Angliss Institute) and Dr Pierre Benckendorff (The University of Queensland), the workshop will aim to:
- Reach a shared understanding of what it means to meet the minimum standard in a chosen domain
- Generate a shared understanding about assessments and outcome standards in comparable units being taught in different institutions
- Map out the next phase of the Meeting the standard for tourism, hospitality and events external peer-review of assessment project
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
- CAUTHE Associate and Student members: free
- Non-CAUTHE members: $25 (if staying for lunch) Register here
Parking and access
Daily parking or pay by the hour ($8 per hour max $25 per day) see Casual Parking (Pay-As-You-Go) is available on campus.
You are welcome to join us for dinner the evening prior to the meeting at Bella Donna Italian Restaurant on Thursday 3 August at 6:30 for 7:00pm (each to their own, no split bills).
Friday 28 July to email@example.com. Please confirm the following:
- Mid-year meeting: YES/NO
- PhD Scholar event YES/NO OR Meeting the Standard workshop YES/NO
- Will you attend the dinner on Thursday evening YES/NO
- Do you have any dietary requirements?
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Southport 6km from venue